DR JOHN WORLDPEACE JD
ONGOING HANDICAPPING OF THE STATE OF THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY
191110 (year, month, day)
FIRST, it is important to understand that I am an independent candidate not affiliated with Democrats or Republicans. I am running a Write-in candidacy for President USA 2020.
American Democracy is gridlocked after 240 years. The solution is to have an independent president who embraces some of each party’s platform. Not as a strategy but because that is what the independent candidate believes.
SECOND, this is what will happen with a truly independent candidate in the next year within the Presidential Election ending November 2020.
- The Democrats are going to have to battle each other in the primaries and that is going to create long lasting animosities. After the primaries, one candidate will be selected to represent the Democratic Party. Then there must be a dramatic shift from fighting other Democratic Candidates for President to attacking Donald Trump. And that will create a lot of necessary peace making between the staff of the various candidates.
- As an independent candidate I have no primary. So no party infighting and more importantly from right now forward, all I have to do is focus on Donald Trump and manipulating the Democratic Primary candidates in order to try to get the Democrat I want into the final election against Trump. In a word, my campaign will be the same it has been for the last two years and will be the same until the election in 2020. This is a huge advantage for me to only have to work on one plan of attack on Donald Trump.
THIRD, the 2020 Presidential election is about more than just American politics. It is about leading the world. It is about understanding religion, and WorldPeace and globalism. None of the candidates have that on their resumes; only me, Dr John WorldPeace JD. And none of the candidates have the Trump aggressiveness except me. I understand Trump. I can go head to head with Trump. See my resume and you will see where the all the Democrats are lacking.
FOURTH, this election is going to be about the Candidate and not the Party. This election is going to be about getting rid of the Clown in Chief. Getting rid of the anarchist/traitorr of America. Donald Trump has refused to engage me. He knows he cannot hold his own against me. I am perfect for his typical attacks on people; a guy named WorldPeace with no assets. But he has not come at me. His people have demanded he not engage me.
If you think about it, my plan to run as an independent gives me a huge advantage. I really only have one challenge; to get people to understand how to vote for a write-in candidate. But I have a year to accomplish that.
EVALUATION OF THE PRESENT FIELD OF DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES.
- JOE BIDEN is worn out. Indecisive. Prone to embarassing gaffs. He needs to stay retired.
- ELIZABETH WARREN is hated by the big Democratic contributers because of her tax them to the max platform. She is a liar like Trump. There was the Native American heritage lie and the fire as a teacher because she was a woman life. She used to be a Republican. She has a plan for everything and details for none. The is a 3rd rate Trump hustler. Trump will eat her up. She buckled under the Pocahontas barrage. She looked real weak. Her speaking style just has no real fire.
- PETE BUTTIGIEG just does not have the qualifications. And South Bend has problems he has not solve. There is alos the underlying queer issue. Symbolically only 10% of Americans identify themselves as queer. I am 100% for equal rights for all but not for President. Any other office but not president.
- BERNIE SANDERS almost a one trick pony. He has a limited Progressive agenda. And the fact that he is Jewish is going to cause him some unstated problems at some point especially in the South. Like Kennedy being a Catholic in the 1960 election. But no doubt Bernie is the strongest candidate. He had some heart stents put in. He is good to go health wise.
- KAMALA HARRIS and CORY BOOKER are going to split the Black vote and cancel each other out. Also, there are still a lot of old White voters who feel that they gave Black Obama a chance and now they don’t have to vote Black again.
- MICHAEL BLOOMBERG would run strong against Trump if he can look and act presidential and if he puts his $50 billion in a blind trust. He will not do that. You can't turn that large an empire over to other people to run for 4 years.
CONCLUSION, if Trump runs in 2020, he will be hard to beat. He will be hard to beat because he will have survived the Democrats and Mueller investigations and the big maybe that he can survive impeachment. If he is re-elected the government of the United States will collapse in corruption and chaos and anarchy..
Dr Jwp JD 181227